Travel to Thailand with Hunnyfly Yoga — June 21st – June 30th $1850 TWIN SHARING / USD (EXCLUDES AIRFARE) $2450 Single rooms
- 10 days in Thailand & Cambodia
- Bangkok, Prachuap Khiri Khan, AND Cambodia
- Temple Tour
- Volunteering with Elephants in Cambodia
- Beautiful Beach Resorts
- Private Bungalow options in Cambodia – UPON AVAILABILITY
- Two full days working with elephants!
Hunnyfly’s Yogi’s Into the World mission is to educate ourselves about this global community. Especially the other animals of the earth. We are destroying the habitat of thousands if not millions of creatures large and small. The ONLY way we change is through education and direct experience – join us on this cool adventure.
Travel with Hunnyfly to Thailand this summer! Work with elephants, see the excitement of Bangkok and enjoy the beautiful beaches. Bangkok Hotels are luxurious with A/C, spas, gyms and all the comfort of home. Elephant Sanctuary in Cambodia will allow us to get up close and personal with these elephants AND learn about the new conservation and education policies. Relax in style at the plush Beaches once back in Thailand!
Daily activities vary from shopping, visit the Emerald Buddha Temple, and the spectacular Thai beach lifestyle.
All meals at Elephant Reserve
Elephant Reserve Fees
All Breakfasts at Hotels
Lunch during Bangkok Tour
Airport P/U and drop on arrival and departure
ALL land Transport
Does NOT include:
Additional Leisure activities
Dinners EXCEPT Elephant reserve
Costs due to natural disaster, or unplanned personal expense.
Day 1 – Elephant tour as above with overnight stay in hammocks at our Jungle Lodge
Day 2 – Full day Jungle Trek with an experienced Bunong hill tribe Guide (no elephants on this day)
- Pick up from Sen Monorom with transport to and from the Mondulkiri Project’s elephant sanctuary.
- Day 1 Elephant Adventure Tour as above.
- Traditional hill tribe meals and the opportunity to try rice wine around the Jungle Lodge campfire.
- Authentic hammock accommodation at the Mondulkiri Project’s Jungle Lodge
- Full day jungle trekking with a Bunong Guide, with the chance to see wild deer and monkeys
- Waterfall swimming and and seeing bats at the Leng Ret cave
- Visit to Bunong farms within the jungle and seeing wild rice, fruit, vegetable and herbs
- Unlimited bottled water
hike level: medium – hard (day 2 walking approximately 18 kilometres with several steep hill climbs)
PLEASE NOTE: Our two day tour is sometimes done in reverse, with the jungle trek on day 1 and the Elephant Adventure Tour on day 2.
What to pack
- Sturdy, enclosed footwear for hiking in the jungle. Sports sandals and trainers are okay for our one day tour.
- Swimming clothes and towel
- Sun protection – hat and sunscreen
- Insect repellant
- Raincoat or poncho
- Lots of energy, especially for the 18km jungle trek
Meals at Sanctuary
We have a team of local women who prepare authentic and delicious Khmer food daily. At lunch you might be served soups and stir fries and a plate of tropical fruit for dessert. Dinner is a traditional hill tribe soup cooked in Bamboo over the campfire. Breakfast is Pancakes.